Before I began to work on my magazine, I had to decide whether I wanted to work alone, with a partner, or even in a group. I chose to work with a partner, Jordanna Eaves. After this decision was made, it was time to think about the type of theme I wanted my magazine to have. In mid-September, my partner and I looked at magazine examples in class so that we could get ideas and/or inspiration. Assignments were given to me along the way to help me with my decision. I watched Powerpoints, participated in discussions, and looked at many different magazine covers. By the end of it all, the theme chosen for our magazine was to educate others on how different hair care products can affect hair growth.
Soon after creating my magazine cover, in mid-November, I worked on my table of contents. Many examples of tables of content from famous magazines were provided for me to help me create my own. Here are a few of them… These examples helped me realize that several things needed to be included in my table of contents which was… - A Title - Publishing Information - Photos - Captions - Margins - Design Elements - White Space - Spacing (Macro, Conventional, and Micro) - Folio




Comments
Post a Comment